Ark City
quick links
staff
December 2017 Featured RPG
Ark City
Spring 2167 // March April May

Pages: (4) « First ... 2 3 4  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Let's Mosey!, Omri Kim | Sidney Moon
Sand
 Posted: Mar 27 2018, 03:07 AM
OOC
19 YEARS
OOC Account
Typic
49 Posts
As all dogs everywhere bark It's worth knowing Like all good fruit the balance of life is in the ripe and ruin

Hi Mosey!

I know you're pretty busy most of the time so I'll try not to bombard ya.

Cyrus Hall and Omri
I've wanted these two to nerd out about history for the longest time. Maybe at the library. Pick any interesting battle or historic ruin and these two unlikely companions could bond.

Peyton Foster and Sid
A fellow techie with a bright and happy personality! These two could hit it off pretty easily I imagine. Maybe they bump into each other at a computer store or something and start fangirling.

Lemme know if you've got the time and any other thoughts!

Sand
PM
^
Bruce Vaughan
 Posted: Apr 29 2018, 12:09 AM
Evolute
45 YEARS
Citizen
Tier 3
731 Posts
Mental Manipulation - able to manipulate other people's minds through mind control, illusion projection, and memory manipulation, primarily.

Bruce and Omri

I am here to claim a thread during the divorce. As we discussed in the C-Box, Vels should send Omri with pizza and a sympathy plant to Bruce upon learning about Reese's TU affiliation. They can commiserate as near-strangers with stranger friends, with the meta layer of Omri's past identity.
PM
^
Mosey
 Posted: Apr 29 2018, 07:31 PM
Admin
27 YEARS
Tier 1
102 Posts

@Bruce Vaughan
Sounds perfect! What dates are we looking at? I'm happy to start that one if you like.
PMEmail
^
Bruce Vaughan
 Posted: Apr 29 2018, 07:35 PM
Evolute
45 YEARS
Citizen
Tier 3
731 Posts
Mental Manipulation - able to manipulate other people's minds through mind control, illusion projection, and memory manipulation, primarily.

@Mosey

That depends on how quickly Vels would mobilize. Bruce begins his foray into compensatory Shangri-La events and compensatory cruising two or so days after the news breaks, once he has had time to process his emotions and release a campaign statement. Anything from May 5 would work for my purposes.
PM
^
Heyho
 Posted: Apr 30 2018, 07:01 AM
OOC
YEARS
Select One
Select One
6 Posts

@Colette and Sid

These two would get along soooo well with each other! They have similar personalities and a similar outlook on life. Colette loves everything which is unconventional and outside the 'norm'. Sid is a radio host, while Colette is a musician, this is a nice starting point for these two, but I'm open to any and all plots. I can see them becoming very good friends soon.

@Mosey

PM
^
Sidney Moon
 Posted: May 2 2018, 07:40 PM
Typic
27 YEARS
Citizen
Typic
9 Posts
They tell us from the time we're young / To hide the things that we don't like about ourselves / Inside ourselves / I know I'm not the only one who spent so long attempting to be someone else / Well I'm over it

@Heyho

Colette and Sid

Omg, I was literally just about to write almost this same thing on your plotter when I saw you'd posted on mine. XDD I'm SO down for this. Let me toss a couple of meeting scenario ideas at you and see what sticks? I'm totally down for anything so feel free to add to these or throw others at me!

- Maybe they could meet at an ECLU volunteer event? (Collecting signatures in the park or some such?) Sid has been known to volunteer with ECLU occasionally, being a Jacks girl herself and all. SId has terrible springtime allergies, so that could add hilarity.

- Both of them live in Evendale, right? Maybe Colette's cat escapes and Sid can find his address on his tag and bring him back? Cute and fluffy!

PM
^
Nicolette Blanchet
 Posted: May 3 2018, 04:14 AM
Evolute
23 YEARS
Institute
Tier 3
29 Posts
Telepathy

@Mosey

Colette and Sid

Awesome! //files.jcink.net/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif I love all your ideas, honestly. The ECLU volunteering event is fun. Maybe they collect signatures at a park, while Colette also brings along her guitar to play some songs? (She's not much of a guitar player but she knows the basics.) I love the allergies idea! XD

Well, I've changed my mind and re-located Colette to Jacks, so she lives there in a cheaper apartment, so she has some spare money to dine out and go for night outs and stuff like that. But still, I really like the cat idea. Cute and fluffy to the fullest!

I think we can start a thread real soon.
PMWebsite
^
Sidney Moon
 Posted: May 3 2018, 06:53 PM
Typic
27 YEARS
Citizen
Typic
9 Posts
They tell us from the time we're young / To hide the things that we don't like about ourselves / Inside ourselves / I know I'm not the only one who spent so long attempting to be someone else / Well I'm over it

@Heyho

Colette & Sid

Sweet! Are you game to start that ECLU one? I'm happy too if you prefer, but I might not get to it til this weekend.

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (4) « First ... 2 3 4 
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates

RPG-D RPG Initiative Candyland Couture Shadowplay
-------
Maelstrom: You create the galaxy Vector Code 8 Age of Heroes

ideal world TR UNTIL DAYLIGHT: POST-APOC, TLOU BASED XL OHaV A marvel infinity war rp Marvel Heroes RPG GLITTER & GOLD

Δrk City Δrk City Δrk City Δrk City Δrk City Δrk City Δrk City Δrk City Δrk City

skin made by mstx at cttw, shine, & atf
toggle sidebar by subdevo and custom forum structure by black
Miniprofile by charli and code box by thunderstuck
Cbox emoticons by cookiemagiK