Ark City
quick links
staff
December 2017 Featured RPG

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Smollest Bean's Smol Beans, Let the plotting commence
Shine
 Posted: Mar 13 2018, 07:22 AM
OOC
YEARS
Select One
Select One
13 Posts

Hey! Parker and Junior are the same age and both work for Bruce, so how would you like a work related thread? c: Maybe they can eventually be friends (if Parker can tolerate the fact that Junior is roiling with anger constantly)?

@Parker Dunne
PM
^
Sand
 Posted: Mar 27 2018, 02:23 AM
OOC
19 YEARS
OOC Account
Typic
49 Posts
As all dogs everywhere bark It's worth knowing Like all good fruit the balance of life is in the ripe and ruin

Cyrus Hall and Parker
I'm not gonna lie, I think these two fit together almost too perfectly. Both have had conflicted upbringings with distant parental figures and strange sibling connections, now possess anxiety and a general social block, and are mild nerds (alright maybe major in Cyrus' case) and both are frequent visitors of Shangri-La. Honestly it's like it was meant to happen.

So yeah, they could have met at Shangri-La, at a math related event prior or even back at school. In either case I'm keen for them to hit it off.

(Might be jumping ahead to far but I could totally see these two as love interests eventually. Friends at least.)

Piper and Parker
Parker's involvement in the ELL means these two might have crossed paths once or twice (probably more). She is likewise a runner for the ELL (despite being involved in the Cartel and Entente too) and Piper might help show her the ropes of the criminal underground. I'm imagining a kickass fight against some troublesome gangsters where Piper attacks them as a tiger while Parker is hurling fireballs.

All is open to suggestion. //files.jcink.net/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif

Sand

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates

RPG-D RPG Initiative Candyland Couture Shadowplay
-------
Maelstrom: You create the galaxy Vector Code 8 Age of Heroes

ideal world TR UNTIL DAYLIGHT: POST-APOC, TLOU BASED XL OHaV A marvel infinity war rp Marvel Heroes RPG GLITTER & GOLD

Δrk City Δrk City Δrk City Δrk City Δrk City Δrk City Δrk City Δrk City Δrk City

skin made by mstx at cttw, shine, & atf
toggle sidebar by subdevo and custom forum structure by black
Miniprofile by charli and code box by thunderstuck
Cbox emoticons by cookiemagiK