Ark City
quick links
staff
December 2017 Featured RPG
Ark City
Spring 2167 // March April May

Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply

The Best Day, 8 December 2167 {open}
Ian Walker
 Posted: Dec 8 2017, 07:29 PM
Inactive Character
24 YEARS
Citizen
Typic
92 Posts
Hold on, baby you're losing it. The water's high, you're jumping into it and letting go, and no one knows, That you cry, but you don't tell anyone, that you might not be the golden one. You're tied together with a smile but you're coming undone.

It was the most wonderful time of the year. At least, Ian told himself that. The Holiday Carnival was a tradition. Ian had gone every year since he'd been on his own. His parents hadn't been so keen on it, so when they kicked him out at sixteen one of the first things he did was go. A single toy was cheap when it came to an entrance fee. When he'd first started coming all he could really afford was the one. He'd brought more as the years went by. This year he'd given them fifteen to get in. Not that he needed to. Ian just liked imagining he was making some kid happy. He'd never actually see the smile on the kids face, but surely there would be smiles.

In years past Ian would come with his boyfriend, Luke. And then he didn't. He still came, alone. It was... not quite as amazing and magical alone. It was still tradition. Ian was still all smiles. He found ways to enjoy the carnival alone. Playing some of the games weren't as fun alone, but technically you didn't need someone to play them with. Ian didn't want to admit it to himself, but he was always looking, hoping for some glimpse of Luke. He doubted Luke ever came anymore.

Ian smiled at the woman working the game stall as she handed him three balls. He took careful aim and let the first ball fly. It missed the stack of bottles he was aiming for. No matter, he had two more chances. Luke had been good at this game. He always knocked the stack down. Always. He lined up the second ball. It flew. Closer this time, but still not quite on target. Ian grinned and picked up the last ball. "Last chance Ian. You can do this." He whispered to himself. And then, a little softer than a whisper, "Come on ball. Knock em over for me."

The ball flew through the air. Ian's eyes followed it with excitement. It was dead on target. The ball hit the stack of bottles... and bounced off. "What..." Ian looked shocked. He glanced at the woman running the booth. Another person might have gotten angry. Blown up at the woman for rigging the game. That wasn't Ian. Ian blushed. "Guess I didn't throw hard enough. Oh well." He glanced up at the prizes he could of won. The purple octopus was what he'd wanted. Ian liked octopuses. They'd always been his favorite. Luke's too. Luke had once won him an octopus just like that one.

"Alright. I'll try again." This time he hit the stack on his second try. The bottles hardly moved. The third ball caused them to shift slightly, one toppled over but the rest remained. Ian looked down in disappointment. Maybe he really couldn't do anything on his own? "Well.. That's it I guess." He turned around and looked at the crowds of people. Happy families, couples on dates. Everyone was there enjoying themselves. Then there was Ian. All alone. He didn't want to be the only person here who wasn't happy. He squeezed his eyes shut and rubbed at them for a second.

He smiled and set off to get a funnel cake. Funnel cakes were good.

PM
^
Larissa Parrish
 Posted: Dec 10 2017, 12:54 PM
Evolute
29 YEARS
Citizen
Tier 2
161 Posts
Pain Control

“That’s it?” A voice called out as Ian moved to walk away from the game that had now beaten him twice. “You’re just going to give up?”

Larissa leaned on the pole of one of the game tents next to the game Ian was playing, casually eating a giant cotton candy. She’d pinch a small piece off with her blood red nails that were filed to points and pop it in her mouth in a way that was probably not appropriate for a family friendly festival. The sugar crystals melted on her tongue and the red dye in the pinkish spun sugar made her lips as red as her nails.

“They rig these things you know,” she told him though she threw the game operator a look that had the woman shifting uncomfortably. Ian might not have cared to call her out on it but Larissa had no problem doing it. The woman muttered something in defense of it, saying that of course they didn’t rig the games. Larissa merely snorted dismissively.

“Go on, try again, third time's the charm right?” She told Ian as she straightened from her loitering position and walked over. “When the game is rigged the only way to win is to cheat back.” She eyed the setup of the bottles recalling how Ian’s earlier throws bounced off as if the bottles were glued to their stand. “Your ball bounced off when you hit dead target. Try aiming for the gap between the bottom two bottles. They’re probably weighted,” again she looked over at the nervous game operator, “so hitting dead center won’t work.”

She turned to the woman now, letting Ian decide for himself if he was going to try again. “I mean, what better way to celebrate the spirit of giving than rigging games to take people’s money.”

@Andrew
PM
^
Ian Walker
 Posted: Dec 11 2017, 06:28 PM
Inactive Character
24 YEARS
Citizen
Typic
92 Posts
Hold on, baby you're losing it. The water's high, you're jumping into it and letting go, and no one knows, That you cry, but you don't tell anyone, that you might not be the golden one. You're tied together with a smile but you're coming undone.

Ian's mind was set on a funnel cake, but before he could go after one he heard a voice calling out. It could have been anyone, and it definitely could have been meant for anyone. Still, Ian stopped and looked around. He wasn't expecting to find anyone talking to him, honestly. It was more of a habit. If he missed someone who was talking to him he'd be rude, even if he didn't know he was rude. So really, it was all very good that he did turn around.

He paused, not quite sure what the strange lady was getting at. Had she watched him lose the game? Why exactly was she interested? No one else seemed to care. He didn't recognize her. Ian was typically good with faces. Why should this woman care about him in the slightest? Still, it was rude to ignore someone. She wanted him to try again. She was even giving him tips. Luke had never given him tips. Luke just liked playing the Hero and winning the teddy bear.

Ian smiled at the stranger. His usual friendly smile. He'd been told he had a cute smile. People seemed to like when he smiled. So the smile was Ian's typical face. "I guess I can try again. Yeah." Ian had always heard the games were rigged. He wasn't at all the type to make a fuss over something though. So naturally he let it slide. But, if the lady wanted to give him tips, and see him try it again... There was also the fact that Ian heard that if someone made a big deal out of the game being rigged, the next person to play usually won as if to prove it was not rigged. Which was ironically just proof it was, in fact, rigged.

Ian approached the counter again and smiled at the woman running the show. She gave him three more balls. "Right, aim for the gap." Ian did. His aim wasn't usually the best, but this time he happened to hit right where he was shooting for. Nothing happened. But you couldn't blame his aim! "Well... I... I guess I didn't throw hard enough?" He blushed, as if the whole thing was entirely his fault.

Once more he took aim. Perhaps it was the failure of a few seconds before. The ball went wide. Missed entirely. Ian's face was on the verge of rivaling the mysterious woman's nails and lips in redness. "I... I was more of runner... didn't... didn't play sports..." He grabbed the last ball. Took aim... and backed off. He held it out towards the stranger. "You do it. I bet you're better than I am."

@Larissa Parrish
PM
^
Larissa Parrish
 Posted: Dec 16 2017, 02:25 PM
Evolute
29 YEARS
Citizen
Tier 2
161 Posts
Pain Control

“My god you are bad at this aren’t you,” Larissa marveled as she watched Ian miss twice more. It wasn’t said with any malice, just pure honesty. She was still smirking as she watched that first ball bounce harmlessly off the bottles and then the second ball go wide.

“Are you in on it,” she asked grinning as she looked between Ian and the woman running the booth. “I mean that’s the only explanation to how you’ve missed this many times! You’ve got to be in on the scam with her. Bravo,” she said to Ian, “you’re quite the actor.”

Larissa looked a little surprised when Ian offered her the last ball. “Oh, is this part of the ploy then hmm?” Amusement danced in her eyes and it was difficult to say whether she seriously thought the game was rigged and though Ian was in on it or if she was just seriously fucking with these two the way a cat toys with a mouse. “Alright then, hold this.” She handed him her cotton candy and took the ball.

Tossing it up and down in her palm a couple times to get the weight and balance of it she grinned at Ian. “I’ll take your last throw but first tell me what it is you want.” Larissa held his gaze for longer than was polite and left the question ambiguous until at the last moment her eyes flicked over to the myriad of different stuffed animal prizes.

@Andrew
PM
^
Ian Walker
 Posted: Dec 16 2017, 09:18 PM
Inactive Character
24 YEARS
Citizen
Typic
92 Posts

Ian took the woman's words without a flinch. Yes, he was bad at it. Thus why he had attempted to walk off rather than waste anymore money on the game. Her next words were what really got to Ian. He looked at her in confusion. How could he be in on some ploy? He'd lost good money. He'd been attempting to leave. Had she not seen that? Did she really think Ian was some kind of con artist? "I didn't.... I hit it a few times." Ian mumbled, his cheeks starting to flush.

He grabbed the cotton candy thrust at him with more confused looks. And then the woman asked him what he wanted. And stared. In such a way that made Ian actually consider what he did want. Was she waiting on him to insert some bad pick-up line in this situation? Or would she get offended if he tried? People were so hard to read, particularly since they were at a toy-drive carnival and not some sleazy late night bar.

But then she looked at the stuffed toys and Ian could finally, thankfully look away. His gaze lingered on the purple stuffed octopus. That had been his goal. But if Larissa won the game, she should keep the prize. No matter who's money was spent on the game. "Whatever you want. If you win, it's yours." Maybe that would also serve as being semi-flirtatious... if that was truly what Larissa was shooting for? Ian probably just would have donated the toy anyway. So it really didn't matter. "I recommend the octopus. They are amazing creatures."

@Larissa Parrish
PM
^
Larissa Parrish
 Posted: Dec 17 2017, 12:06 PM
Evolute
29 YEARS
Citizen
Tier 2
161 Posts
Pain Control

“Darling, if that’s what you call hitting it, I’m loathe to think of what your poor bed partners have endured.” There was still no malice in her voice, just good-natured teasing. Larissa shook her head at his look of confusion. “I know what you’re thinking, how could you possibly be in on it if you’re the one spending money to throw so horribly. But that’s the beauty of a con, it makes things appear different than they are. People see you and their confidence goes up, ‘I can do better than that’ and they’ll pay the money to lose all the same. And if you’re down a few bucks, no matter, it will all even out at the end of the night when you get a cut of a lot more money from the other saps who try.”

It was an interesting view of the way the world worked.

“The kind of toys I keep in my bedroom are not the fluffy, stuffed kind.” She had no desire to take whatever prize she won. But she did seem happy to continue the innuendo laden teasing. “Octopus eh? Right then, tentacles hmm? Maybe you’ve got potential yet.” She said with a wink.

Squaring up to the game, Larissa gave the ball one last little toss and tightened her fingers around it much in the same way she gripped the hilt of her knife when she was throwing that. Without much fanfare, she threw hard at the spot she’d told him to aim for earlier. The bottle tumbled down with a clatter and so completely that they barely teetered but were solidly thrust from their stand.

“Give the man his octopus,” she told the booth worker as she held out a hand for the return of her cotton candy. The woman jumped to it, taking down the stuffed octopus and handing it towards Ian, she seemed relieved not to have to hand it over to Larissa.

@Andrew
PM
^
Ian Walker
 Posted: Dec 23 2017, 10:43 AM
Inactive Character
24 YEARS
Citizen
Typic
92 Posts

Ian blushed. It was his reaction to nearly everything, particularly when the conversation started getting mature. It was very off putting for some, true, but still others liked it. Plenty of people got off on taking advantage. "I... my... I've never received any complaints in bed" And it was true. He'd received compliments, a few mediocre reviews, but never a negative one. Not that any of that should have mattered. But Ian was Ian. He tried to cater to everyone's needs in all facets of life. The only real complaint he'd ever received was that it was kind of weird that he'd chosen to toss their clothes into the laundry after having... relations.

"It's really not a con. I wasn't very sporty in school. I was good at running. That's about it. I've got great stamina." Which was a good quality when it came to relations... in a bed. Ian was already pretty red in the face, it didn't seem possible he could blush more. Yet he did at Larissa's mention of her toys. "W... well. Yeah. I mean... I... I've got... well... I used to... my ex took those.And my last octopus. Cause, yeah. Tentacles. And... stuff." Ian knew what was meant. He'd seen a video here or there. That was a little weird, but Ian didn't judge.

Ian watched as Larissa tossed the last ball. He grinned when it was a success. And when Larissa reached for her cotton candy, Ian gladly relinquished it. And he smiled at the woman who handed over the purple octopus. Once it was in his hands he realized just how... cheap it was. Nothing like the one he'd had years ago. The disappointment only briefly showed in his face before he tucked it under his arm. {b]"Thank you."[/b] He said to the woman running the booth before he turned away to face Larissa.

"I'm Ian. Thanks for the help... Would you like funnel cake? As thanks. For... the octopus." Never mind that it was his money that went to winning the stuffed animal in the first place.

@Larissa Parrish
PM
^
Larissa Parrish
 Posted: Dec 29 2017, 09:01 PM
Evolute
29 YEARS
Citizen
Tier 2
161 Posts
Pain Control

Watching this guy stammer and blush like it was going out of style was quickly becoming Larissa’s new favorite pastime. “Oh? Well, then good for you!” She praised as he asserted his quality in bed. Her eyes narrowed at him appraisingly. “Though I hardly think you’d tell me even if you had.” She was really going to play up this con artist idea of him whether it fit or not, whether he liked it or not.

“The only people good at running are those who can’t help but be chased. Prey is good at running my friend.” She shook her head sadly. He was a pathetic little thing wasn’t he? But it was cute...in an endearing sort of way.

When he brought up his ex her face lit up. “Scorned lover are you? Ex took your toys? Well that’s just selfish isn’t it?” She watched as his face flickered the disappointment once he had the octopus in his hands. She waved off his thanks, as if he meant it for her, even though he meant it for the booth worker.

“I can’t say no to funnel cake now can I?” She teased, knocking her shoulder against his as she turned to walk with him, finishing up the last of her cotton candy before tossing the paper cone into a trash bin.

“Tell me more about this ex of yours who stole your toys and your...octopus. What is it you want? Revenge? Your shit back? Your ex back?” In some regards Larissa was like an eager teenage girl at this point, hopped up on sugar and needy for the gossip and confessions.

@Andrew
PM
^
Ian Walker
 Posted: Jan 4 2018, 07:09 PM
Inactive Character
24 YEARS
Citizen
Typic
92 Posts

To the contrary, Ian probably would be truthful about complaints in his sex life, should he be asked. Specifically. In a vague discussion, he'd keep those to himself. He did have some sort of filter. He couldn't exactly argue with her statement that prey was good at running, either. Not even if he was the type of person to want to. She was right. And it even had a lot to do with why he was good at running. Ian had always been a scrawny kid. Bigger kids liked to pick on those. And Luke couldn't always be around.

Ian turned to walk towards the food carts with this woman he barely knew. Which some would view as a mistake. Luke would have told him it was at any rate. Ian often did things like this. In fact, he enjoyed when people wanted to spend the time with him. Even if they almost always had ulterior motives. Which who didn't? Particularly when it came to a guy like Ian?

"I... wouldn't say scorned." Ian had done the scorning. Sort of? Or earned it? Something like that. "You... you really don't want to hear that story do you?" It was Ian's fault. He was constantly bringing up his ex. People were naturally curious. Then they found out what a pathetic loser he was and either left in a hurry, or jumped into his bed because they knew they could. Ian didn't actually like talking about Luke. It brought back feelings and shame. He'd have to busy himself to keep his mind off it. And that meant he'd have to stop by the store for more cleaning supplies. "It's not a very good story. It's boring. I'm boring. Funnel cake and being a loser at carnival games. That's all I'm good for. Promise."

@Larissa Parrish
PM
^
Larissa Parrish
 Posted: Jan 6 2018, 12:45 PM
Evolute
29 YEARS
Citizen
Tier 2
161 Posts
Pain Control

“Why not? Tales of your sex life have to be more entertaining than this carnival.” At least his stories would have something a little more R-rated to them than cotton candy and carnival rides. “You’re talking about your sex partners with a complete stranger.” She pointed out as they walked through the fairgrounds.

“That alone makes you not as boring as most people.” It was adorable how shy some people got when talking about sex. Not everyone was as willing to open up about their partners and history to complete strangers. In that respect, Ian at least held Larissa’s attention for the sheer fact of being different than most people in that regard.

“So if you wouldn’t say scorned, what would you say? Your ex really made a mark if you’re still all gooey eyed over a silly stuffed octopus.” Had Larissa had any modicum of all to read other people’s emotions and cues she would have known that talking about Luke made Ian uncomfortable. But she didn’t and a good story was more interesting to her than catering to this guy’s emotional state.

@Andrew
PM
^
Ian Walker
 Posted: Jan 7 2018, 09:43 AM
Inactive Character
24 YEARS
Citizen
Typic
92 Posts

Ian happened to think the carnival was quite entertaining. He wasn't the kind of person to argue, but he did really enjoy the carnival. Larissa didn't seem like she wanted to get away from this story. Which meant that Ian had to talk about it. He really wasn't keen on it, but it didn't seem like there was a workbook that covered telling people you don't want to talk about your ex. Ian wondered if this woman was going to tell him he was still hung up on Luke, as Reese Marshall did, after insisting he tell the story?

"Well... I'm not... I just like Octopuses. You know they have three hearts? And camouflage. Because they have the same sort of light receptors in their arms as their eyes , they are great at blending into their surroundings." The octopus was truly a fascinating animal. They were intelligent too. And escape artists. They had been known to unscrew jars to get out.

"But okay. Yeah. I wouldn't say scorned. I kind of... earned my scorning. I was a bit of a douche bag." They had reached a stand selling funnel cakes. Ian stepped up to it and smiled his friendly smile at the bored looking guy working it. The vendor didn't return the smile. A few minutes later Ian led the way to a picnic table off to the side, a large funnel cake in one hand and the Octopus tucked under an arm. He sat down. The seat was probably filthy, but there was nothing to be done about that. He pulled off a piece of the powdered sugar covered golden brown goodness and popped it into his mouth.

"So, His name was Luke. Great guy. And so handsome. We'd been... together for a while. Knew him since we were kids in the scouts. My father found out he was an Evolute. Kicked me out, I moved into his parents house with him. That was all good, until I got my own place." Ian ate more of the funnel cake as he talked. Ian wasn't particularly easy to catch eating. But he had a soft spot for funnel cake. "He was supposed to move in with me, once he'd graduated. He walked in on me and his sister on the kitchen floor." Ian could have altered the story. Most people probably would have. It's not common for people to want to retell their shameful moments. Ian believed in telling the truth.

"Anyway, his sister had told him to come over. She wanted me to get caught. She knew she could... That I... anyway, that's the story."

@Larissa Parrish
PM
^
Larissa Parrish
 Posted: Jan 7 2018, 12:14 PM
Evolute
29 YEARS
Citizen
Tier 2
161 Posts
Pain Control

As Larissa followed him along, she tossed the last of her cotton candy into the trash, happy to move on to the next sugary indulgence. “You’re weird.” She said when he rattled off his facts about octopuses. “Not sure what good three hearts does for you. Or the ability to blend in.” As evident by her leather attire, Larissa did not see the benefit of blending in.

Once seated, she helped herself to the funnel cake and listened to Ian tell his story.

“Whoa, whoa, wait a minute. You had SEX with your boyfriend’s sister on the kitchen floor?!”

She laughed and gave a little shake of her head. “Damn that is cold. But I don’t think you win the douchebag award in this story. She set you up. What the hell was her issue that she’d want her brother to find her screwing his boyfriend?”

“And what about him,” she asked, wagging a piece of the fried dough to emphasize her point, “one mistake and that’s it? He just up and leaves? He sounds a bit like a pretentious douche too.”

Larissa ate a moment in silence, contemplating the story Ian had just shared. “So why’d you do it? Excitement? Kicks? Curiosity?” She’d had sex with all sorts of people out of sheer boredom or curiosity so she could understand that. Sometimes you just ended up on the kitchen floor with someone you didn’t expect.

@Andrew
PM
^
Ian Walker
 Posted: Jan 7 2018, 12:38 PM
Inactive Character
24 YEARS
Citizen
Typic
92 Posts

Ian wasn't sure what benefit three hearts would do him either. But blending in was something he wished he could do as well as an octopus. He simply shrugged. What was more important was the reaction he got to his story. Everyone was different. They all responded differently. From looking at Ian like he was a monster to calling him a douchebag. Laughing it off wasn't the most common response.

"Yes. I did. Right on the floor." As for why Luke's sister had set up the entire situation, Ian could really only guess. She'd never liked Ian. She liked bossing him around and putting him in uncomfortable situations, yes, but she didn't like Ian himself. Ian had also thought, privately of course, and with as little judgement as he could muster, that she might have been a little too interested in her brother's sex life. All this passed through Ian's mind before he settled on something simple to say. "She wan't the biggest fan of our relationship. I think she didn't like that I was taking her brother from her. They used to be really close."

When Larissa turned on Luke, Ian couldn't really find grounds to agree with her on. Luke was the victim, he was not by any means a douche bag. Even after all these years Ian could see no flaws in Luke. "It wasn't the only mistake I ever made. I can be... a hard person to know. I... do stuff. I'm annoying, pathetic, really."

The question of why was the hardest for Ian to explain. It was the most difficult for people to understand. Some clearly saw what they wanted, others just decided Ian was a freak, not worth the time to know. He hadn't done it for excitement. It wasn't for kicks. And he'd always known that he wasn't strictly gay, so curiosity was out of the question. The truth of the matter was that she had asked. Ian saw it as an opportunity to finally earn her approval. He wanted her to like him so much that he was willing to do anything she had said. A problem that Ian had with anyone.

"She was standing by the sink. She said she was... horny. I turned around and there she was, naked. So... well." Ian shrugged again and stared at the funnel cake before selecting a piece to tear off.

@Larissa Parrish
PM
^
Larissa Parrish
 Posted: Jan 7 2018, 12:51 PM
Evolute
29 YEARS
Citizen
Tier 2
161 Posts
Pain Control

The way Ian owned up to it and came out and said it, ’Yes. I did. Right on the floor.’ impressed Larissa and she gave him a surprised but satisfied nod of approval. Funny, the kid had more spine talking about his indiscretions than he’d shown about anything else.

“Your dad, his sister. Was anyone a fan of this relationship.” Her brows rose at the insinuation he made though. “Ahhh, sibling love.” There was something she understood, at least the platonic kind, not quite to the point Ian hinted Luke’s sister might have been about. Hell, hadn’t that been how she was when the Institute took Vic away from her? She’d been angry and pissed and willing to do anything to stop it. Unfortunately there wasn’t much a four year old could do.

“Everyone makes mistakes. I’m sure this Luke guy was no saint either.”

Larissa made a face when Ian explained how it went down that said she didn’t see the issue with Ian’s reasoning. “I don’t see the problem, if some chick stripped down in front of me and said she was horny, I’d probably sleep with her too.”

She eyed him with a smirk as he picked at the funnel cake. “Are you still that easy? If I stripped down right here in the middle of this carnival would you have sex with me on this table, with powdered sugar everywhere?” It was impossible to tell if she was serious or not. Everything about her tone and demeanor gave away no hint as to whether or not she was kidding.

@Andrew
PM
^
Ian Walker
 Posted: Jan 7 2018, 01:18 PM
Inactive Character
24 YEARS
Citizen
Typic
92 Posts

She asked a great question. Was anyone happy with the relationship? Ian had been. He'd thought Luke was. Luke's parents were kind, they didn't have any problems. "It... I wasn't the most popular guy back then." He still wasn't. That entire statement was stupid. "Luke was popular. Nobody understood why he was with me."

Ian tried thinking of Luke's mistakes. It didn't help that Ian didn't view anything as a mistake. If Luke was late to a date, or canceled, or insulted Ian, he always had a reason. And Ian accepted that. He deserved insults from time to time. The only time they ever fought it was because Ian had screwed up. Or because Luke was tired of standing up for him when he wouldn't stand up for himself. Or because Ian had accidentally thrown away something important when he was cleaning. Ian truly couldn't remember a time he'd been mad at Luke. Disappointed, maybe, ashamed and guilty definitely.

It was an interesting turn of events. Someone basically accepting Ian's infidelity like it was a common thing. In a way, Ian liked it. It felt good not to be judged by it for a change. He was growing more comfortable talking to Larissa. He didn't think she would start berating him for being a total shit anymore. So he wasn't quite as on edge as he normally would have been. It was... relaxing.

He'd been lulled into a false sense of calm. Larissa's next question took him completely by surprise. The color drained from his face before it started to pink up in a blush again. He looked around nervously. There were a lot of people around. They were in a very public place. Should things transpire as Larissa suggested they'd surely become the center of attention until they were hauled off to jail.

"I... I mean... " Ian swallowed hard. He looked back at the woman before him. He sincerely hoped she was joking. No one had ever put him in this situation before. The ratio of people he'd be pleasing and those he'd be offending was just too high. "Maybe not somewhere this public. But like... behind a bush or something... most likely."

@Larissa Parrish
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (3) 1 2 3 
Add Reply

Affiliates

RPG-D RPG Initiative Candyland Couture Shadowplay
-------
Maelstrom: You create the galaxy Vector Code 8 Age of Heroes

ideal world TR UNTIL DAYLIGHT: POST-APOC, TLOU BASED XL OHaV A marvel infinity war rp Marvel Heroes RPG GLITTER & GOLD

Δrk City Δrk City Δrk City Δrk City Δrk City Δrk City Δrk City Δrk City Δrk City

skin made by mstx at cttw, shine, & atf
toggle sidebar by subdevo and custom forum structure by black
Miniprofile by charli and code box by thunderstuck
Cbox emoticons by cookiemagiK