Ark City
quick links
staff
December 2017 Featured RPG

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Welcome to My Crazy Life, Colette's plotter
Nicolette Blanchet
 Posted: May 3 2018, 07:51 AM
Evolute
23 YEARS
Institute
Tier 3
48 Posts
Telepathy

Colette && Sasha

Sure! I can start the thread when I got home. The empty cafeteria sounds fun. //files.jcink.net/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif

Colette && Reese?

Hmm. We need to discuss this. What kind of help do you think about?

Colette && Bo or Vels

I like the idea of the two of them already knowing each other. I assume that Colette visits the museum occasionally, so they've bumped into each other before. I like the photography idea as well.

PMWebsite
^
Leo Dobrowolski
 Posted: May 28 2018, 12:49 PM
Evolute
32 YEARS
Cartel
Tier 4
183 Posts
If Leo touches a person's bare skin (alive or dead), he can tell you everything about their physical history. Medical conditions, healed breaks, pregnancies, surgeries, anything that has affected their body in any way. He can also feel anything they are currently feeling - pain, nausea, breathlessness etc, as if it’s his own body.

Leo & Nicolette

Leo is a doctor who still talks like a drug-running teenager from the Jacks. He grew up in a really bad neighbourhood but because of the age difference I doubt they'd ever have met when they were younger. However, he spends time at Carrie to get his supplement injections and to do research, and I think these two would hit it off. Leo will probably try and get her to volunteer at his free clinic, and Nicolette can meet someone just as excitable as she is. What do you reckon?
PM
^
Nicolette Blanchet
 Posted: Jun 2 2018, 03:51 AM
Evolute
23 YEARS
Institute
Tier 3
48 Posts
Telepathy

Leo & Nicolette

Definately! I like the idea of throwing these two at each other. They can meet at the Institute, that's fine for a start. Colette would defintely help at the clinic if Leo needs a volunteer. She'd also certainly be quite curious of this man and his story (especially that they both have daddy issues).

We can start at a point when they've already met and Colette first volunteers at the clinic, maybe. But that's only my two cents.

Also, sorry that I only replied now, I didn't notice you hitting up my plotter. Sorry.

@Leo Dobrowolski
PMWebsite
^
Murad Hassan
 Posted: Jun 6 2018, 11:19 PM
Evolute
36 YEARS
APD
Carrier
201 Posts
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
Lugia is Online

Murad & Colette

So these two would definitely travel in different circles, but Murad would think Nicolette is adorable and probably wouldn't know what to do with her, but they might be fun to put together. He needs to do some research into the Carrie institute -- maybe they could meet that way?

Or we could just do a random introduction at a bar or a coffee shop.

PM
^
Nicolette Blanchet
 Posted: Jun 7 2018, 04:22 AM
Evolute
23 YEARS
Institute
Tier 3
48 Posts
Telepathy

Murad & Colette

I agree, it might be totally fun putting these two together. I say, they might get to like each other, despite them standing on the "opposite sides". Colette might learn to trust cops better, actually.

An investigation either at Carrie or ECLU might be a good start. Is our little conversation on Discord canon? If yes, they've already kinda bumped into each other at On the Rocks.

@Murad Hassan
PMWebsite
^
Leo Dobrowolski
 Posted: Jun 7 2018, 03:11 PM
Evolute
32 YEARS
Cartel
Tier 4
183 Posts
If Leo touches a person's bare skin (alive or dead), he can tell you everything about their physical history. Medical conditions, healed breaks, pregnancies, surgeries, anything that has affected their body in any way. He can also feel anything they are currently feeling - pain, nausea, breathlessness etc, as if it’s his own body.

@Nicolette Blanchet

YES good idea! Let's have her first volunteering shift. Also if she meets Murad she can 100% try and interfere in their not-relationship. Leo isn't very good at handling feelings.

Do you want to start, or shall I?
PM
^
Nicolette Blanchet
 Posted: Jun 8 2018, 05:07 AM
Evolute
23 YEARS
Institute
Tier 3
48 Posts
Telepathy

Leo & Nicolette

Alright! Can you start it, please? I think it'd work better if you'd describe the place, the situation, etc. in the first post, and then I bring in Colette

@Leo Dobrowolski
PMWebsite
^
Thyme
 Posted: Jun 8 2018, 10:06 AM
Admin
26 YEARS
OOC Account
Typic
178 Posts
sometimes I can stand on one foot for over a minute like a stork. It's really majestic shit. fo rizzle.

QUOTE (Nicolette Blanchet @ May 3 2018, 08:51 AM)

Colette && Sasha

Sure! I can start the thread when I got home. The empty cafeteria sounds fun. //files.jcink.net/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif

Colette && Reese?

Hmm. We need to discuss this. What kind of help do you think about?

Colette && Bo or Vels

I like the idea of the two of them already knowing each other. I assume that Colette visits the museum occasionally, so they've bumped into each other before. I like the photography idea as well.

wow. How did I not see this.

Reese && Col
Reese does have a therapist, but he wouldn't go to Carrie for it. Maybe... we could say that Col accidentally reads his mind or something and stops him from doing something stupid or gives him some advice?

Otherwise, they could certainly meet literally any random place. Like one of them drops their something at a grocery store? He also is really good with his hands. So if something mechanical is broken he can fix it for her. He's super good with cars, HVAC, and appliances. I dunno if that gives any ideas?
PMEmail
^
Nicolette Blanchet
 Posted: Jun 8 2018, 11:33 AM
Evolute
23 YEARS
Institute
Tier 3
48 Posts
Telepathy

Reese && Col

I think it's a really cool idea. What do you exactly mean by 'doing something stupid'? How about Col stopping him, giving him advice, and in return, Reese repairs her synthesizer or some other appliance for free?
PMWebsite
^
Murad Hassan
 Posted: Jun 8 2018, 11:12 PM
Evolute
36 YEARS
APD
Carrier
201 Posts
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
Lugia is Online

QUOTE (Nicolette Blanchet @ Jun 7 2018, 01:22 AM)

Murad & Colette

I agree, it might be totally fun putting these two together. I say, they might get to like each other, despite them standing on the "opposite sides". Colette might learn to trust cops better, actually.

An investigation either at Carrie or ECLU might be a good start. Is our little conversation on Discord canon? If yes, they've already kinda bumped into each other at On the Rocks.

@Murad Hassan

Colette and Murad

Let's have them maybe start with Carrie, as Murad needs to do a bit of an investigation there. Maybe she can be volunteered to show him around, or recognize his name and volunteer herself? I am more than happy to have the Discord conversation be canon, although I have no idea if it is supposed to be.
@Nicolette Blanchet
PM
^
Nicolette Blanchet
 Posted: Jun 9 2018, 08:28 AM
Evolute
23 YEARS
Institute
Tier 3
48 Posts
Telepathy

Murad & Colette

Alright! Let it be an investigation at Carrie. I can start the thread.

@Murad Hassan
PMWebsite
^
Reese Marshall
 Posted: Jun 12 2018, 06:16 PM
Typic
39 YEARS
Citizen
Typic
561 Posts
There are moments that the words don’t reach There is suffering too terrible to name You hold your child as tight as you can And push away the unimaginable The moments when you’re in so deep It feels easier to just swim down

QUOTE (Nicolette Blanchet @ Jun 8 2018, 11:33 AM)

Reese && Col

I think it's a really cool idea. What do you exactly mean by 'doing something stupid'? How about Col stopping him, giving him advice, and in return, Reese repairs her synthesizer or some other appliance for free?

Col & Reese
Reese has an embarrassingly frequent problem where he gets into verbal and physical fights with other people. ._. His general method of living life is pushing people away as quickly as possible to avoid forging any kind of long term relationship. (He's also on and off suicidal, if you want the world's heaviest thread.)
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates

RPG-D RPG Initiative Candyland Couture Shadowplay
-------
Maelstrom: You create the galaxy Vector Code 8 Age of Heroes

ideal world TR UNTIL DAYLIGHT: POST-APOC, TLOU BASED XL OHaV A marvel infinity war rp Marvel Heroes RPG GLITTER & GOLD

Δrk City Δrk City Δrk City Δrk City Δrk City Δrk City Δrk City Δrk City Δrk City

skin made by mstx at cttw, shine, & atf
toggle sidebar by subdevo and custom forum structure by black
Miniprofile by charli and code box by thunderstuck
Cbox emoticons by cookiemagiK