Ark City
quick links
staff
December 2017 Featured RPG
ARK CITY

Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Let's Mosey!, Omri
Mosey
 Posted: Jan 18 2018, 06:49 PM
Admin
27 YEARS
Dodger
Tier 1
75 Posts
Mosey is Online

@Jarnvidr
Argh I'm so sorry! I'm actually dropping Elena and Remy into the inactive character box for a while until life calms down again. Open to any plots with Omri if you're interested. <3

PMEmail
^
Kit
 Posted: Jan 18 2018, 07:29 PM
OOC
29 YEARS
OOC Account
Tier 1
71 Posts
Meme Master Gif Goddess Pun Princess

QUOTE (Mosey @ Jan 18 2018, 06:49 PM)

@Jarnvidr
Argh I'm so sorry! I'm actually dropping Elena and Remy into the inactive character box for a while until life calms down again. Open to any plots with Omri if you're interested. <3

Just saw your PM
PM
^
Bruce Vaughan
 Posted: Jan 20 2018, 06:07 PM
Evolute
45 YEARS
Citizen
Tier 3
363 Posts
Mental Manipulation - able to manipulate other people's minds through mind control, illusion projection, and memory manipulation, primarily.
Bright is Online

QUOTE (Mosey @ Jan 10 2018, 07:01 PM)

@Bright

Claim acknowledged friendo!

Omri is the one I have the most muse for so I'd love to thread him with Bruce! Let me throw a couple of ideas at you and see what sticks!

+ Somebody falls asleep on SkyRail and ends up hopelessly lost at the wrong stop

+ One of them has lost something important and the other is passing by and offers to help find it.

+ Thyme actually offered up Vels as an excuse recently--like after Bruce announces his candidacy Vels sends Omri over with a ridiculous gift indicating the support and protection of the friendly neighborhood mafia.

Down for any or none of these! Open to other ideas as well! <3

I need to put a hold on the Cartel gift thread, because I need to work out how Bruce would react to that apart from staring agog for twenty minutes uninterrupted. However, I am happy to do either of the other threads, or to come up with something else altogether with the winter events and assorted holidays upon us! Lupercalia is February 15th, which I mention because it amuses me.

Bruce enjoys helping so if Omri lost something precious (or himself), he would involve himself (most likely without being asked).
PM
^
Evalyn Strand
 Posted: Yesterday at 05:53 pm
Evolute
28 YEARS
Enforcer
Tier 2
6 Posts
The ability to phase herself through solid objects making her effectively intangible to the physical world.

@Mosey

One of the reasons I decided to pull the trigger and join this site was because of reading Omri's profile and thinking he seemed like a great character. I would love to plot Evalyn with him sometime if you have any ideas for how it would be best to approach him. Thyme had the idea that Vels and Evalyn could have been friends at the DEA institute and maybe she is one of his contacts there now that he is undercover. That might be a possible thread of connection since Omri is his bodyguard.

If it progressed well and the chemistry was there I would be interested in shipping the two of them if you are still open to that like your character plotter says.

PM
^
Mosey
 Posted: Today at 07:38 am
Admin
27 YEARS
Dodger
Tier 1
75 Posts
Mosey is Online

Bruce & Omri
I'm totally down for anything involving winter events! Would Bruce be drawn to anything in particular? Maybe we could combine ideas--i.e., Omri gets lost at x event and Bruce helps him out? Or maybe they're both volunteering at the homeless shelter or something similar? @Bruce Vaughan

Evalyn & Omri
Aw, thank you so much! That's great to hear. =) I'm glad you've decided to join us! I'm really looking forward to plotting these two, and I think the Vels connection sounds perfect. If you like, we could play it as though they're already vaguely aware of each other. Maybe he's accompanied Vels to a meeting or two with her, but he's been in more of a "stand there and look scary" role, and they've never actually spoken. And then they meet in some sort of everyday situation and it's awkward af. Or they can be total strangers!

Thanks to his job, I can come up with an excuse for Omri to be almost anywhere, running errands and such for Vels if that sparks any ideas? Maybe one of those errands includes doing some work for her as a friend of a friend, whether that means something clandestine or, you know, lifting furniture or something. His Evo ability also makes him super useful as a helper!

I think a ship between these two could be very interesting! Agreed, let's see how their first thread goes and see if there's chemistry there! <3 @Evalyn Strand

PMEmail
^
Evalyn Strand
 Posted: Today at 11:26 am
Evolute
28 YEARS
Enforcer
Tier 2
6 Posts
The ability to phase herself through solid objects making her effectively intangible to the physical world.

@Mosey
I really love the idea of having met once or twice but never talking, and he is just this sort of intimidating figure who is around Vels. I also think it is funny to have Vels just volunteer Omri to help her out with something, a think a mundane thing as a first actual conversation would be the most jarring/amusing. Maybe she could have had a really bad leak being on the top floor of her apartment complex and It ruined a bunch of furniture. So she needs some muscle to get the furniture out and the new furniture in? I have a funny thing that came to mind that might be able to happen with a scene like that.
PM
^
Bruce Vaughan
 Posted: Today at 11:29 am
Evolute
45 YEARS
Citizen
Tier 3
363 Posts
Mental Manipulation - able to manipulate other people's minds through mind control, illusion projection, and memory manipulation, primarily.
Bright is Online

Omri and Bruce

Bruce wouldn't go to Winter Warrenland (for the obvious reasons of his respectability), but he loves ice skating, and I'm sure he stopped by the carnival. Either/or works for me.
PM
^
2 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
1 Members: Mosey

Topic Options
Pages: (3) 1 2 3 
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates

RPG-D RPG Initiative Candyland Couture Shadowplay
-------
Maelstrom: You create the galaxy Vector Code 8 Age of Heroes

ideal world TR Star Wars: Last Resort UNTIL DAYLIGHT: POST-APOC, TLOU BASED

XL Δrk City Δrk City Δrk City Δrk City Δrk City Δrk City Δrk City Δrk City

skin made by mstx at cttw, shine, & atf