SmollestBean
 Posted: Feb 13 2018, 11:16 PM
OOC
YEARS
Enforcer
Tier 1
2 Posts

Parker
Are you deranged like me? Are you strange like me? Lighting matches just to swallow up the flame like me?
Parker is an optimistic, sarcastic, little girl who has more dreams than she'll ever accomplish. She gets along with most, though that's mostly because she's easy to take advantage of. Her emotions run everything she does, and though she has anxiety, she desires to live by the whim of her heart. Being a tier 3 evolute, and a passionate pyrokinetic she could potentially be dangerous.

Friends

Everyone needs friends and people to care about them. As of lately she really only has her grandmother, but she's hoping to change that. If anyone is willing to put up with her horrible humor and strange approach to life, it's possible they could easily become friends.

Enemies

Of course, with every person comes enemies. Though she's not entirely confrontational in most moments, her emotions get the best of her. Rather it be she accidentally hurts someone, interferes in someone's business, or even just the idea of someone wishing to use her in any way for her abilities. I think confrontation is always a wonderful thing to throw in.

Other

Lovers, co-workers, tent-mates... anything. If you have any idea, don't be afraid to tell me. I'm sure we could work anything out. As I think of more stuff, I'll put it up, but honestly, she's pretty open to most things. She'll always add her spin on any situation.

Pansy Parkinson
PM
^
Thyme
 Posted: Feb 14 2018, 09:10 PM
Admin
26 YEARS
OOC Account
Typic
126 Posts
sometimes I can stand on one foot for over a minute like a stork. It's really majestic shit. fo rizzle.

@SmollestBean

@Bo Fierro && Parker
Bo's a Malachite who is just about as good a person as can be. He's made a pure sweetness and kindness and is a mush of marshmallows wrapped in honey. He volunteers a lot (and he's mentioned that he helps out at Sanctuary Park). We could have a thread maybe where he's helping out and they bump into each other there; or maybe she ends up in a tight spot and she seeks out the nice malachite man who comes by.
If you haven't already set up how she gets her job at Shangri-La yet, Bo knows Bruce and could suggest her in Shangri-La's direction. ^^

@Sasha Liesser && Parker
Sasha's the leader of the Entente. o_o; He has no empathy, but pretends very well. Overall, he comes across as kind of a well mannered middle aged bachelor with a really fluffy goofy dog.
He lives in Jacks and works at the Carrie Institute researching ways to make the suppressant better.
Depending on what kind of situation you want them to be in -- positive or negative -- it could be interesting to have her find his doggo and bring it home for the cuteness level; or we could do something like she decides to sign up to be a 'human trials' volunteer for something at the Carrie Institute?

My other kids (I don't have ideas with these guys yet.... but if you do~ feel free. <3)
Vels Kruger: Vels is a double/triple? agent for the DEA/Cartel. He's arguably #2 in the Cartel and one of those horrifyingly powerful T1s that are so few and far between. He works as a torturer/interrogator primarily.
Despite all of that.... he's really cheerful and light-hearted, which makes some people smile and freaks other people out. Also he's insanely socially inept because of his upbringing in basically an isolated commune

Reese Marshall: An asshole and porcupine to cover up all his sensitive bits. He's Bruce Vaughan's pseudo-boyfriend, and the youngest son of one of the richest families in the city. Also he works construction all over town, so it wouldn't be hard for them to meet if you wanted to give meeting Reese a shot~
PMEmail
^
Bruce Vaughan
 Posted: Feb 14 2018, 09:16 PM
Evolute
45 YEARS
Citizen
Tier 3
529 Posts
Mental Manipulation - able to manipulate other people's minds through mind control, illusion projection, and memory manipulation, primarily.
Bright is Online

Bruce and Parker

Since she works at Shangri-La as a new hire, we have to do a thread.

The poor girl. The minute Bruce learns that she lives in Sanctuary Park, he'll pull her into his office to discuss alternative arrangements.
PM
^
Parker Dunne
 Posted: Feb 14 2018, 09:53 PM
Evolute
18 YEARS
Enforcer
Tier 1
17 Posts
Pyrokinetic- Able to create and manipulate fire.

@Bo Fierro
I definitely think that this could go over pretty well. He seems like such a kind person that they'd probably hit it off right away. I would definitely be down to start his acquaintance.

@Sasha Liesser and Parker
As far as sasha, I think her bringing home his dog is super cute. It's definitely something she would do. By bringing home his dog and giving him the opportunity to meet her, do you think it's possible he informs her of the human trials and that's how she ends up going? After all, she's fairly easy to persuade with an easy smile and decent attitude which is something that doesn't seem like a problem for him to fake at all. It'd be a good way to spice up her life as well as stir up a little chaos in the trials possibly, just to see how they could effect her?

Reese Marshall: He's a small porcupine form what I can see, but I think that if Parker met him she'd want to scoop him up and take him home. She's strange that way, but she's always looking to help people who are hurting, and she'd likely be able to see that he was somewhat hurt and in a state of angst. No matter what you want to do though, I'd love to try anything really.

@Bruce Vaughan
As far as Bruce, I can't wait to get this thread going. She's a peppy girl and would be grateful for the job if not even a little awkward towards her boss, given the way she tends to be. Would you like to start a thread now? If so, would you mind starting?
PM
^
Bruce Vaughan
 Posted: Feb 14 2018, 09:59 PM
Evolute
45 YEARS
Citizen
Tier 3
529 Posts
Mental Manipulation - able to manipulate other people's minds through mind control, illusion projection, and memory manipulation, primarily.
Bright is Online

Bruce and Parker

I'm happy to start the thread for us, but I would need to start it tomorrow rather than tonight.

What type of thread would you like? First day jitters? Setting up for a holiday? February 15th is Lupercalia, which is certainly an event at Shangri-La. Running into her during her lunch break and she's sitting alone? What is your pleasure?
PM
^
Parker Dunne
 Posted: Feb 14 2018, 10:03 PM
Evolute
18 YEARS
Enforcer
Tier 1
17 Posts

Bruce and Parker

As far as starting it tomorrow, no problem!

The thread I'm thinking is probably going to be a little bit of first day jitters as well as being astonished by the work place itself. She's easily captivated by such beauty, and I think being surrounded by the beauty Bruce has built is going to be a neat experience for her. I don't know if he would acquaint her with the work and get her set up with uniform or anything of that nature for a waitstaff member, or if someone else would do that and she'd just manage to be caught admiring the place by him. Do either of those sound too far fetched? What do you think?

PM
^
Bruce Vaughan
 Posted: Feb 14 2018, 10:58 PM
Evolute
45 YEARS
Citizen
Tier 3
529 Posts
Bright is Online

Bruce and Parker

Bruce is rather hands-on, so it would depend on what day we chose and what he had scheduled. With some free time, he'd show her around and check in on her. He'd have given a basic overview during the interview, and then,once she's ready to report, she'll be in the Chef's hands. But we can choose a day and make it work.
PM
^
Parker Dunne
 Posted: Feb 14 2018, 11:03 PM
Evolute
18 YEARS
Enforcer
Tier 1
17 Posts

Bruce and Parker
What about tomorrow? Do you think it would work decently as a day for him to get her set-up quickly and maybe check in once or twice?

PM
^
Bruce Vaughan
 Posted: Feb 14 2018, 11:11 PM
Evolute
45 YEARS
Citizen
Tier 3
529 Posts
Bright is Online

Bruce and Parker

February 15th is Lupercalia, which is a fun but chaotic holiday at Shangri-La and he doesn't have employees begin on holidays in an effort to ease them into the environment (and also because everyone is busy enough as it is).

Between her birthday, the time taken to do an interview and get a background check, how about we aim for closer to the end of February, the week of February 22, 2167?
PM
^
Thyme
 Posted: Feb 15 2018, 02:59 PM
Admin
26 YEARS
OOC Account
Typic
126 Posts
sometimes I can stand on one foot for over a minute like a stork. It's really majestic shit. fo rizzle.

@Parker Dunne
&& Bo
Awesome! Let's get them up and running. ^^

&&Sasha
Fantastic. Let's go the dog route and then we can figure out how we want to run the trial section~

^ for these, why don't I start one and you start the other. //files.jcink.net/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif take your pick? ^

&&Reese
Yeah! We can definitely give them a shot. ^^ Like I said, Reese hands out a lot with Bruce, so we could certainly do something where he swings by Shangri-La and she runs into him after he's dropped off a note or something?
He also goes out drinking a lot (but not to fun clubs or anything) -- Maybe they could run into each other on her 18th birthday when she's getting alcohol legally for the first time. //files.jcink.net/html/emoticons/tongue.gif

He won't approach her and he'll probably try to brush her off and disengage. He also might say mean/rude things to try to get her to leave him alone if she keeps talking to him. (But, just to be clear, it's just how he interacts :/)
PMEmail
^
Bruce Vaughan
 Posted: Feb 15 2018, 11:53 PM
Evolute
45 YEARS
Citizen
Tier 3
529 Posts
Bright is Online

Bruce and Parker

We have a thread! I tried to leave it open for you, but I can edit as needed. An OOC note, I don't believe in post matching so never worry about length.
PM
^
Parker Dunne
 Posted: Feb 16 2018, 01:24 PM
Evolute
18 YEARS
Enforcer
Tier 1
17 Posts

For sasha I'd appreciate it if you could start that one, just so I get a better sense of setting and where to take it, but I will definitely start the Bo one, here in just a moment. With Reese, I think it'd be most likely if they met through Shangri-La, but she doesn't start there for a little while, so it'd have to be around February twenty-second. Just let me know if that works or f you'd still like to look at something else.

PM
^
Parker Dunne
 Posted: Feb 16 2018, 01:26 PM
Evolute
18 YEARS
Enforcer
Tier 1
17 Posts

QUOTE (Bruce Vaughan @ Feb 15 2018, 09:53 PM)
Bruce and Parker

We have a thread! I tried to leave it open for you, but I can edit as needed. An OOC note, I don't believe in post matching so never worry about length.

Awesome, I'll start writing back now! //files.jcink.net/html/emoticons/smile.gif
PM
^
Thyme
 Posted: Feb 19 2018, 11:31 AM
Admin
26 YEARS
OOC Account
Typic
126 Posts

QUOTE (Parker Dunne @ Feb 16 2018, 02:24 PM)

For sasha I'd appreciate it if you could start that one, just so I get a better sense of setting and where to take it, but I will definitely start the Bo one, here in just a moment. With Reese, I think it'd be most likely if they met through Shangri-La, but she doesn't start there for a little while, so it'd have to be around February twenty-second. Just let me know if that works or f you'd still like to look at something else.

Sounds good! I have a friend in town for the weekend, so I will get the thread with Sasha on Tuesday afternoon/evening or Wednesday! //files.jcink.net/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif

Just tag Bo when the thread is up and I'll put it on my list~

We could certainly set a thread for late February! Reese has a thread on Feb 29, but is otherwise pretty much free after the 22nd.
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates

RPG-D RPG Initiative Candyland Couture Shadowplay
-------
Maelstrom: You create the galaxy Vector Code 8 Age of Heroes

ideal world TR Star Wars: Last Resort UNTIL DAYLIGHT: POST-APOC, TLOU BASED

XL Δrk City Δrk City Δrk City Δrk City Δrk City Δrk City Δrk City Δrk City

skin made by mstx at cttw, shine, & atf
toggle sidebar by subdevo and custom forum structure by black