Plotagge for Helen
Helen Sidowski
 Posted: Jun 29 2018, 08:50 PM
Evolute
28 YEARS
Citizen
Tier 5
17 Posts
Creating illusions of butterflies lasting for a minute or two. They fly randomly, they look realistic, their numbers are random, they cannot be caught and they fly through obstacles. Used involuntarily when Helen has hiccups or sneezes.

Sup there!

Currently I'm looking for a thread for Helen. So what is there to know about her? She is the curator of the Athenaeum and usually is very busy with organizing exhibitions and reading things, like all self-conscious bookworms do. What could work out then?

Visitors and new friends at the museum

As much as she can be a horrible, anti-social person, she can't really get away with being a loner all the time. She needs people to talk to, people who could potentially move her out of her comfort zone, Preferably people who at least find her vocation and hobby interesting. Of course such a thread could end up horribly, because... well, she is a horrible person.

Help from law enforcement/the underworld

Yep, Helen's got into some trouble with some dude who is absolutely not a pleasant person to deal with, currently blackmailing her to help with the distribution of drugs in exchange for his silence. Being the social butterfly that she is and someone who is totally clueless about how the world of crime works, she desperately needs someone who could help her out without exposing the truth about her illegal business made with this guy. She is in a desperate situation and the last thing she needs is another person who would want to use her. That said, if that's the price of her getting out of this tough situation, then perhaps she would cut a deal with someone who represents the law.

Enemies

I could imagine her finding enemies sooner or later, but in this volatile situation she might be done for and that would be a tad bit early for a character staring her career.... so, maybe later?
PM
^
Leo Dobrowolski
 Posted: Jul 1 2018, 04:59 AM
Evolute
32 YEARS
Cartel
Tier 4
222 Posts
If Leo touches a person's bare skin (alive or dead), he can tell you everything about their physical history. Medical conditions, healed breaks, pregnancies, surgeries, anything that has affected their body in any way. He can also feel anything they are currently feeling - pain, nausea, breathlessness etc, as if it’s his own body.

@Helen Sidowski

Hey! Help from the underworld, you say?

Leo is a member of the Cartel - though he's a pretty darn junior one, he knows most of the gossip because he knows most of the members. He might not be able to offer concrete help, but he may be able to advise, or at least tell her who could advise. He's also basically a bouncy labrador, so if she wants a friend he's almost certainly up for it.
PM
^
Helen Sidowski
 Posted: Jul 1 2018, 12:20 PM
Evolute
28 YEARS
Citizen
Tier 5
17 Posts
Creating illusions of butterflies lasting for a minute or two. They fly randomly, they look realistic, their numbers are random, they cannot be caught and they fly through obstacles. Used involuntarily when Helen has hiccups or sneezes.

@Leo Dobrowolski

Let's go for it! I read he's got a clinic somewhere in town, that could be a good point to start? Hey, maybe while she's trying to hide from someone?
PM
^
Omri Kim
 Posted: Jul 3 2018, 07:43 PM
Evolute
32 YEARS
Citizen
Tier 3
154 Posts
Adoptive Muscle Memory: the power to instantly mimic any physical movement or skill through observation

@Helen Sidowski
Hey there! I would love to throw Omri at Helen, and he's got the benefit of being both a history nerd and a (well-meaning) criminal, so there's all kinds of interesting ways they could meet! He's quite the chivalrous type, so I'm sure he'd be interested in finding a way to help her out once they get to know each other and he understands her situation.

For their first meeting, he could absolutely do either/or--he would go to the museum for funsies, so maybe they could be nerds about old-world artifacts together. Or he could drop by to pick up a "delivery" for someone in the Cartel he owes a favor to and meet her that way. Or we could do a fun combo of the two! I'm open for anything really. //files.jcink.net/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif

PM
^
Helen Sidowski
 Posted: Jul 4 2018, 04:35 PM
Evolute
28 YEARS
Citizen
Tier 5
17 Posts

@Omri Kim

I'm up for that. I think the "delivery" option might be the best, but we can discuss details and such about that. Hey, it might make her hate him at first, but I guess we can start from rock bottom xD
PM
^
Thyme
 Posted: Jul 11 2018, 06:59 PM
Admin
26 YEARS
OOC Account
Typic
182 Posts
sometimes I can stand on one foot for over a minute like a stork. It's really majestic shit. fo rizzle.

First off: Welcome! I know I'm a bit late, but~ Better late than never! >D

Helen & The Monarch
So I mentioned this in the cbox. I'm not exactly sure how we would want to roll this, but I think it could be interesting to have Sasha acting as a large-scale antagonist in this plot somehow? I'm thinking, maybe Sasha (via a messenger from the Entente) convinces Helen they can be of assistance in getting her out of her bind? (Sasha is usually a great planner, so he'd need a motive of some sort? Or incentive. Most of his motives/incentives are money/power related; he's not a 'do a good deed' kind of person.)

BUT. [b]Helen & Sasha[/i] I really think it would be cool to run a plot along-side this one where Sasha is just Sasha. (He never appears in public as the Monarch) -- maybe after toying with her for a bit, he becomes fascinated by her abilities? The specificity of them is unique (if useless). He's a scientist (and a bit of a mad scientist) so maybe we could do something like... she's come in for her shot and Sasha is like: "What a GREAT POWER." like the genetist he is. They set up a time to meet to discuss it further or something?

I also have a depressed, self-loathing drunk (Reese) and a light-hearted sociopath (Vels), if they catch your eye~

PMEmail
^
Omri Kim
 Posted: Jul 15 2018, 10:54 AM
Evolute
32 YEARS
Citizen
Tier 3
154 Posts
Adoptive Muscle Memory: the power to instantly mimic any physical movement or skill through observation

@Helen Sidowski

Delivery it is! Rock bottom is always a fun place to start. //files.jcink.net/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif Where shall they meet up? Maybe he can turn up at the museum after hours, Or some alternative shady meeting place? I'm happy to start the one if you like. Do you have any dates in particular that work better for you?
PM
^
Vels Kruger
 Posted: Jul 16 2018, 08:25 PM
Evolute
27 YEARS
Cartel
Tier 1
110 Posts
Focused in soundwaves creation and manipulation, Vels can make sounds loud enough to break glass or even bones, or he can make perfect silence. He can hear every conversation in the city at every moment of every day (but he's gotten damn good at finding the ones that matter). His suppressants push his abilities down to a 100 yard diameter, so ... that's better, right?

Vels && Helen
LE RYE. We should totally do something with Vels and Helen. I feel like it might be fun to have it entirely not-related to the Cartel. I think they're going to barely miss each other for the Institute, but maybe they've run into each other elsewhere? Vels likes music and he has a really weird habit of reading self-help books, so maybe they could end up bumping into each other at a club or book store?

If they have overlapping interests, we could certainly have Vels and her be old pals! Vels is kind of a lot to handle, but he's very loyal to his friends. (He's... kind of like a well trained attack dog; he isn't super dangerous until something tells him to be.)

@Helen Sidowski
PMEmail
^
Helen Sidowski
 Posted: Jul 21 2018, 07:18 PM
Evolute
28 YEARS
Citizen
Tier 5
17 Posts

@Sandrine @Thyme @Mosey

Hey guys, sorry, got a bit busy here. o.o It probably will be like this for this weekend and possibly the next week too, but I didn't forget about the plottage and will want to get down to it soonish! For now I will just try to keep up with my started threads. Sorry again!
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates

RPG-D RPG Initiative Candyland Couture Shadowplay
-------
Maelstrom: You create the galaxy Vector Code 8 Age of Heroes

ideal world TR UNTIL DAYLIGHT: POST-APOC, TLOU BASED XL OHaV A marvel infinity war rp Marvel Heroes RPG GLITTER & GOLD

Infinite Dreams PJRPG Lochland Grove Δrk City Δrk City Δrk City Δrk City Δrk City Δrk City

skin made by mstx at cttw, shine, & atf
toggle sidebar by subdevo and custom forum structure by black
Miniprofile by charli and code box by thunderstuck
Cbox emoticons by cookiemagiK